Question removed

Asked by Ray, Corona, CA Mon Mar 19, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
Have you contacted someone at The Homefinding Center there on Green River Road yet?
No I did not I will tomorrow. and will stop by
Flag Thu Jun 7, 2012
Mario Gonzal…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Tue May 8, 2012
Hello Sam !!!

Congratulations on deciding to purchase your very own home !!! Prices are still low and rates are even lower - you really can't go wrong when the mortgage is cheaper than rent ;-)

However, I wouldn't let a friend or foe get into a rent to own, not in California.
1) You'll have to fix your credit ANYWAY to be able to purchase at end of the rent to own option date ( What, were you told you could buy with bad credit - sorry to burst your bubble )
2) Out of the hundreds of homes available in a community of your choice- you'll be limited to the one or two that the investor has available - Talk about a HUGE negative
3) Hate to think maliciously here, but is the investor's heart or bottom line driving the decision on selling a home that would otherwise sell today, with most likely multiple offers --- via a rent to own process that is geared at taking at least 2 years to sell.... figuring a typical investor makes his money by how quickly he turns a home and goes to the next ?!?!? -- this one surely gets a 'hmmmm'

In today's market where there is 0.5% down and ridiculously low rates - why muddy up an otherwise beautiful experience in buying your very own home !

Want a Second Opinion ? Have time for a cup of coffee to talk things over ????
Call me , I'd love to help you !

Most Kindest Regards,
Mario Gonzalez
714-363-8425
email: MariogRealty@gmail.com
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
JD Power & Associates Ranked #1 Buyer Satisfaction 2008, 2009, 2010
Chase Bank Preferred Agent 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Short Sale & Pre-Foreclosure Certified *
REO Buyer Agent & Distressed Property Certified
DRE LIC 01708214
James Keller, , Corona, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
this market "off green river" is very competitive. I have rent to own listings all over corona, riverside, and the surounding area. Feel free to call me anytime and i will help you in your search.

Jim Keller
(951) 880-8646
http://www.thekellerteam.com