Question removed

Asked by Lucero, Miami, FL Mon Jan 2, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
Miami Beach…, , Miami Beach, FL
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hello Kae, We recommend Pembroke Pines over Miami Dade for the best value for your needs. Fort Lauderdale also offers some wonderful opportunities. Rental prices in Miami Dade have been accelerating recently, making it difficult to obtain a property of this description in Miami Dade. Best of Luck!
Alexandria M…, Agent, miami, FL
Thu May 31, 2012
Hello Kae,

When are you looking to move in? And where do you work? You can send me info at alexandria.monge@gmail.com This will make a difference so I can send you list of properties accordingly.

Take Care..hope I can help.
Yasmin Navar…, , Miami, FL
Tue Jan 3, 2012
I have a few properties with that description. When are you available to preview? Please contact me at 786-239-1476
Fabiana Sant…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Hello Kae,

I was able to find some great options for you. Please give me a call at 305-205-5968 or email me at fabianasantamaria@piquetrealty.com.

Fabiana Santamaria
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Right here you have link with 8 properties for your consideration.

http://Realaw0627736.sef.mlxchange.com/?r=1592019672&id=…
Elizabeth Mo…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Good Morning Kae,

Just give me a call at my cell 305-776-2203 and I will gladly email you a complete list of everything that is available within your search criteria.

Thank you and I look forward to helping you find your home.

Elizabeth Moreira
Real Estate Sales Force
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Hi Kae,

I have a 4/2 available in Pembroke Pines. Give me a call if interested. 786-704-8482
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 2, 2012
I have a 4 bed 2 bath in hammocks area, this is a really nice unit, per owner requested not pet allow.
The patio is not enclosed by the homeowner, but you have 9 miles of lake and park next to your yard.

Property is been recently upgraded and as of today is available.

requirements 1st and 2 months security deposit.

For more information:
Carlos Escamilla
305-300-8814
Realty World Executive Homes.
Web Reference:  http://www.soldbuyrent.com
Pamela Suarez, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 2, 2012
Hi Kae,
I have a beautiful just listed single family home in cutler ridge. It is very spacious and has a lake front, big backyard great peaceful neighborhood perfect for families. This community is pet friendly also. The public schools are excellent! This home is listed for 1500 negotiable and is a 3bed 2 bath,
Let me know if this interest you I hope I am able To help!
Regards