need home 4bd 2 bth 875 or less! lease up march31

Asked by Anna Little, Atlanta, GA Wed Feb 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3064030491-610-Waynes-Ct-SE-Atl…

Answers

3
Attesp.as, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Thu Jan 12, 2017
HI Anna please call me Friendly Atlanta home as 678-523-0681/Chalita "Lita" Friend. We are more than willing to help. Please let them know you were referred by Kyle.
Allyson Veng…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Wed Dec 18, 2013
You are just entering into the perfect time to start your search. Most sellers will want you to close within 30 to 60 days. Your very first step should be to get yourself pre-approved with a lender. You want to make sure that you have your loan all sorted out prior to really starting to look at homes. The lender will help you figure out what price point you should try to stay within.

After that...well the big question is WHERE. Not only where you would like to live, but where are the best homes that fit your budget.
I, of course, would be happy to help you navigate through this exciting time. I really do enjoy helping first-time buyers! Stephen Katz and I taught first-time buyer classes for years. He is a GREAT Mortgage connection.

Stephen Katz
Katz Mortgage Team
a branch of VanDyk Mortgage Corp.
Phone 770-309-0939

Good luck to you,
Allyson Venglik
678-777-9000
Susan Davis, Agent, Duluth, GA
Wed Feb 20, 2013
What areas you interested in?