need 2 bedrooms in harlem 1300month

Asked by Hilda Hernandez Cruz, New York, NY Mon Aug 5, 2013

Answers

9
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Yael Gluska, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Aug 5, 2013
I have 2 bdr 2 bth on 467 W 163rd by the subway. 1,300 sqft plus 2 balconies.
Very low CC and tax abatement as $22 per month.
Please call me if you wish to see it.
Yael
917-365-8676
call me 646-353-0295
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
Christopher…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Ok I have something. Here's my email. Cbernard@kianrealtynyc.com or call 347813324
Darnell Will…, Agent, NY,
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Hilda , give me a call I have some apartments that you may be interested in. 212-688-1000 ext 247
Eduardo Euse…, , New York, NY
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hello Hilda,

You can definitely get a 2 bed 1 bath for 1300 in Central Harlem, for sure.

Eduardo Eusebio
Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson
REAction International, Inc.
57 West 57 St., Suite 1100
New York, NY 10019
646-533-7624
eduardo.eusebio@reactionny.com
Tchia Cassel…, , New York, NY
Mon Aug 5, 2013
It depends on the neighborhood area in Harlem. For sure you can get a large 1 bedroom, maybe a 2 bedroom if you are lucky

Call me and I am more than happy to help you in your search.

Tchia Casselle
Ardor NY Real Estate
212 588-3000 Office
201 448-5663 Mobile
tcasselle@ardorny.com
Imfun2kis, , Bronx, NY
Mon Aug 5, 2013
I have just the apartment for you, 917-673-5321, Stone Edge Properties,