Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

fitzj29, Renter in Henderson, NV

my daughter will be moving to Las Vegas and working in Henderson after graduation in May. Where is a safe place for her to live?

Asked by fitzj29, Henderson, NV Mon Jan 27, 2014

Don't fret about your daughter's safety. Just as in any city, she will need to take precautions. However, there are many single females living happily in the metro area.

Of course, some of the rules are - don't let your drink leave your sight, always lock your home (especially while you're in it) and keep your doors locked as you drive. Be aware of the people around you.

I bet it won't be long before you'll be out for a visit - you'll live it! It's the best place I've ever lived. I've been a resident for over 20 years.

Angela Brasser
(702) 460-2515
Henderson is considered by crime surveys as one of the 10 safest cities in America. Anthem is very nice; Green Valley is nice too. I would say that she should start with where she will be working and then find the area of Henderson near her job. After that, you can run the crime statistics and narrow down the area she wants to be in. I'm a Henderson resident and have lived in Henderson almost 10 years. Although, a separate city from Las Vegas, it is the more normal section of the valley. The Henderson public schools are considered better than other schools in Las Vegas area.
Henderson is on other side of town. Not sure on that side of time.
Please just have her or you call or email us and we'll tell you all you need to know about any area as though she were our daughter. Ok? Kim or Matt - 702.501.0973
Hi, I have pasted a link below that will help you with determining location for your daughter. Feel free to contact me to help you to become familiar with the various communities we have to offer. Henderson have many nice communities as well. I would be happy to help you and your daughter find a nice rental for her!

Laura Bauer
Foundation Realty, LLC
it's always a good idea to check the crime stats in the area you're looking at before the move. I have a link on my website for the Metro Police dept that can show you the crime stats for any zip code in town. When you get to that site look for crime statistics, and type in the address/zip code you are interested in and the report will come up. My site with that link is
Hope this helps.....