mobile home rentals bohemia ny

Asked by divadyrret, Wilmington, NC Thu Mar 6, 2014

Answers

3
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Fri Mar 7, 2014
Divadyrret,

Yes, we have Mobile Home rentals in the area and Finding one can be less stressful than you think.

We can send you listings or, We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
thank you very much. I did not know that this was possible to do and free on top of that is just what I need right now.
Flag Tue Mar 11, 2014
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Mar 7, 2014
You can check http://www.mlsli.com for available area properties; you can also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information; word of mouth, etc.
Oleg Volfman, Agent, Rockville Centre, NY
Tue Mar 11, 2014
Why not find an agent on Trulia and work with that one agent. You will have a person working on your side and helping you achieve your real estate goals. I suggest getting an Exclusive Buyer's Agent working with you, that way they can do more for you and not for the sellers and sellers' agents.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Thank you for your valuable time!

Oleg Volfman, CBR, RSSP
Lic. RE Associate, Office Manager
Quick Deal Realty, Inc
http://www.quickdealrealty.com
Office 516-599-5559
Mobile 917-685-0489
ovolfman@yahoo.com