Meydaniperuc…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

me and my family really love this place. its perfect for us

Asked by Meydaniperucho, Los Angeles, CA Thu Mar 13, 2014

Answers

2
Meydani,
You didn't indicate a home or what you want to do about it. First, be very careful about rentals you find here and anywhere online. There are so many scams it's dangerous. DO NOT send money or complete an application until you view a property IN PERSON with the owner or a license agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 13, 2014
thank you. and yes ive heard about the scams a lot. ill keep an extra eye out. hey well if you know of a good place for a new family of 4 near the mid Wilshire area itll be awesome. we find our single is way too small for 4 people. we want a 1 bed room 1 bath and kitchen at a price range of $800-$900. nice and safe area for my children ofcourse. any1 of one give me a shout out please. thanks
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014

The best place where you will be able to find something like this is going to be on Westside Rentals and Craigslist.

From experience, you may have a challenging time finding a 1 bedroom for $900 in mid Wilshire.

Have you thought about looking in the Valley? The commute would be about 30 minutes but you would be able to a get a little more for what you are looking to spend.

Let me know if you would like a list of buildings that may be able to accommodate your budget and needs.

Take Care,

Diana Rosero
Prime Partners @ Keller Williams Realty
818.859.9930 - Direct
Diana@DianaRosero.com
http://www.DianaRosero.com