looking to rent a home (2family) only in 11223 Any advice?

Asked by Dorene.mormile, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

6
Robert Tracey, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Hello Dorene,

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hi Dorene,

You can start your rental search right here on Trulia! Check out the listings in that zip code here:

http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/11223_zip/

Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Ali, Community Manager
Dorene.mormi…, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Dorene.mormile, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY I've lived in Gravesend my entire life. Unfortunately at this time i am unable to purchase a 2family (do not have the huge down payment) but would love to rent a 2 family (my husband & i would live in one family part and our elderly parents in the other). The advice i was seeking was Is this even do-able in Gravesend 11223 specifically or would you advise me to seek the same in another area. Is asking for a 2 family rental in 11223 with a garage (& inputs for washer/dryer) even possible. I'm grasping at straws here but i figured any advice is good advice.
Jeannette Ba…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Jul 12, 2012
What type of advice are you looking for??? Neighborhood advice??? Price??? Private house v Apartment buildings? Pets? elevator? Give me an idea and I can give you professional advice. Jeannette Batsikas
I've lived in Gravesend my entire life. Unfortunately at this time i am unable to purchase a 2family (do not have the huge down payment) but would love to rent a 2 family (my husband & i would live in one family part and our elderly parents in the other). The advice i was seeking was Is this even do-able in Gravesend 11223 specifically or would you advise me to seek the same in another area. Is asking for a 2 family rental in 11223 with a garage (& inputs for washer/dryer) even possible. I'm grasping at straws here but i figured any advice is good advice.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Jul 12, 2012
I can probaly get one for you in the gravesend area...

Cell: 212 300-3919

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
Eric Johnson, , Brooklyn, NY
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Call me right now direct to discuss proper finanancing.(347-733-0101).Each home owner /landlord requests for different requirenents