Rentals in Burke>Question Details

rabcrabbe, Renter in Burke, VA

looking for single family home in Burke, VA for rent

Asked by rabcrabbe, Burke, VA Thu Apr 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115995510-9641-Westport-Ln-Bur…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Burke

Answers

2
I would be more than happy to assist you in renting a home in Burke. Please call me at 703-307-3449 to discuss a plan best suited for you, as well as inform me more about what you are looking for. You can also email me at JohnGinty@kw.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

John Ginty
NVRE is a local real estate company with great experience in helping 1st time home buyers and Renters, we have the knowledge and the patience in working with 1st time home buyers and Tenants.
I understand that you want to rent in Burke, but at our meeting you will find that you will have options or different ways to accomplish the same goal..
Please give us a call or email to set an appointment; you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.
Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343