looking for rent to own or land contract or buy house with land and out building for hobby dog kennel within 30 miles 0f warsaw,indiana

Asked by pspgroomers, Warsaw, IN Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

2
Terry Baker, Agent, Warsaw, IN
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Good Morning, In my travels I remember going past a property on State Road 14 between State Road 15 and State Road 13 towards North Manchester. It actually used to be a hobby dog kennel and should already be set up for that. If you would like I can do a bit more research and see if this property is still available. My phone number is 574-551-9005 Thanks so much. Terry
hi terry have you learned anymore about this property
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014
whatever you can find out . and forward to me would be great , thanks
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
I went to visit the property and yes did find it to be vacant and locked up. Yes it is either bank owned or soon to be. I did find an old listing on the mls and I can forward that to you if you would like. Just let me know.
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
It's not far from where I live. I will wander down that way today and see if there is any information to be found. I looked on the Wabash county GIS mapping and found the address. Its 1792 W. State Rte 114 North Manchester. It was called "the dog house" I am pretty sure it was either for sale or in foreclosure. I will do some more research and let you know.
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
would appreciate some more info if this place is still available. thanks very much for getting me this info
Flag Mon Jan 20, 2014
Carolyn Leit…, Agent, Warsaw, IN
Sun Jan 19, 2014
Not aware of any sellers who will take a land contract. It is probably best if you go talk to a lender and find out if you can afford to buy now.