looking for commercial/retail space in Langhorne or newtown borough - doesn't have to be a big space -

Asked by theitalianbee, Langhorne, PA Tue Oct 1, 2013

Answers

3
Helen Irvine, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
I'd be happy to help! I am very familiar with the area. Feel free to contact me at helenirvinesells@gmail.com or call my cell at 215-630-5870. We can set up a search for your specific needs right away. Hope to hear from you!
Kim Rock, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
I am happy to help you with this. I can send you a list of properties available in Langhorne or Newtown . What's your email address? Shoot me an email at kimberly.rock@comcast.net or a text at 215 740 5643 and I will get the list right over to you.
Brian Luce, Agent, New Hope, PA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
How much square footage are you looking for? Any parking requirements and are you looking to purchase or lease? If leasing, how long of a lease term are you looking for? I mainly do commercial. Many times the "smaller stuff" is listed in the MLS, but often many commercial properties may not be.

I'd be glad to help if I can.

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Associate Broker
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
525 N. Main St
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-348-5600 x 163