looking for 4 bedroom house on the east side or around

Asked by Yepitme, East Toledo, Toledo, OH Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

6
Yepitme, Renter, East Toledo, Toledo, OH
Fri Jul 27, 2012
A three to four bedroom house to rent in Toledo, Ohio prefer the east side we have three small children that like to run so at least a small yard would be nice
Hi I have property 1524 jermain drive toledo,ohio. It is 2 apartments of 3beds, 1 bath each. I can give each appt for 300usd/month only because they require some cleaning & some work. Since I am based in India, very far, cannot attend , I will be happy to give it out for a low price/month. my email is rsanghi@yahoo.com
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
M R 330.338.…, Agent, Stow, OH
Mon Jan 27, 2014
What are some of the requirements for you in a home?
Bedrooms?
Bathrooms?
Garage?
Land?
Pricerange?
rsanghi, Home Owner, Toledo, OH
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Angie Wlker, Home Buyer, Toledo, OH
Fri Aug 3, 2012
looking for a three bedroom home with a basement.... husband i are divorcing and i need to move to move on with my life ... have a stable home for my kids
Glass City R…, , Toledo, OH
Thu Aug 2, 2012
We have a lovely 4 to 5 bedroom on Oswald- please visit our website for more details: http://www.glasscityrealty.com under the for rent section.

Best wishes,
GCR
Dee Nofziger, Agent, Toledo, OH
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Could you be more specific about area and your criteria? Would love to help.
it would have to 550 to 650 at the most would want to be on the east side if not would be worth a look so let me know
Flag Sat Aug 4, 2012