looking for 3 bedroom home, preferably with a pool. Silverado Ranch or Green Valley area.

Asked by Marley D, 89123 Sat Jan 11, 2014

Looking to spend $1300/mo if there is a pool. If not, a nice grass backyard would like to pay $1100/mo

Answers

5
Chad Roberts, Agent, Henderson, NV
Wed May 28, 2014
Fortunately, there are properties that meet your criteria and a local professional can help with your search. This is the best time of the year for a pool. If renting, do remember to speak with your agent about including pool service at the expense of the landlord or within the contract, if possible. Grass backyards are not abundant, so if not in your search, consider living near a green space, like a park.

Chad Roberts
Broker/Salesperson
Realty One Group
Web Reference:  http://topvegasrealty.com
Angela Brass…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 9, 2014
You'll want to interview a few agents to find one that suits you. We all have access to the same tools. What are the differences? Our personalities and fees. Some agents are more patient, more honest, and more hard working. Many agents do charge buyers a transaction fee. I do not.

Don't be afraid to shop around for an agent. Tell your agent when you're in interview mode. Tell the agent that you select that you've talked to several and you've selected him or her. Be honest! As agents, it can sometimes be a guessing game about your purchase timeline and your loyalty.

Angela Brasser, CRS, ABR
angela@vegasrealtyvalues.com
Http://www.vegasrealtyvalues.com
702-460-2515 Talk/Text
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Contact a realtor and they would be able to find properties that meet your criteria if they are available.
Pamela Day, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Hello Marley,
The best advice I could give you would be to contact a Realtor and get some assistance in your search. I found three homes with a pool that meet your criteria in your price range & area of interest (my specialty areas), and four homes with grassy back yards. Homes with a pool or grass usually rent quickly since we have a lot of people who relocate to the Las Vegas area and come from places less hot and with grassy yards as the norm. I'd be happy to assist you in your search as soon as you're ready. Please feel free to call or e-mail me.
Pamela Day
702-250-7373
P.Day@Wardleyre.com
Fernando Avi…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sat Jan 11, 2014
I have a 3/2 pool home in Green Valley 89074, for rent in your target price.
Call me or send your email address and I will send you the property details
Fernando
702-748-7303 / Fernando@BestLVHome.com