looking for apt dwtwn Man/Bklyn).Due to issues beyond our control few yrs ago cred score not good.can anyone help. income and emply good.

Asked by Dana, New York, NY Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

8
Mark Fisher, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bronx, NY
Tue Oct 22, 2013
If you need help fixing your credit I highly recommend contacting Imrul at Credit Servicez. He works wonders! One of my clients raised their credit scores over 100 points in 3 months. You can reach him at (646) 808-0752.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Laurence Ros…, Other Pro, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
There is some very good advice for dealing with credit issues in the free rental guide, The Essential Guide for Smart Renters. You can access it here. Click the "Bad Credit" section. http://www.rentdirectnewyork.com/rentingguide/Welcome.html
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Dana,

Credit is very important in todays real estate market weather you are buying a home or renting. The good thing about renting it all depends on complete profile not just your credit. I have helped people in the past rent apartments with not the best credit. If you have more questions please feel free to contact me directly as I may be of better assistance.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

antonio@exitrealtysearch.com
http://www.lovingmytown.com

"RENTAL EXPERT"
"FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS"
"VA LOANS"
"203K LOANS"
"SHORT SALES"
"LISTING AGENT"
Cathy Moore, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 22, 2013
It depends on what caused the credit issues and the steps you have taken to re-build your credit, as well as your length of employment and current annual income.

I know some landlords that may be willing to work with you and review your situation. Depending on your circumstances, they may require additional rent to be paid up front, additional security or a guarantor with excellent credit that makes an annual income of at least 90x the monthly rent.

Insurent (a corporate guarantor) is another option accepted by many landlords. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me at 212-470-7762.
Tom Dawson, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Dana, it all depends on how bad your credit issues are. I know onw owner downtown who takes employment and income more into consideration than things that happened a couple of years ago. If you want to provide details of what you need I can call and see if he has anything. But keep in mind that no one can guve you a real answer until you apply. I can be reached at 3109518993 if you wish to discuss.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Depends on just how poor the credit is; also much will depend on the landlord/building, each is different; however you can consider being upfront regarding your credit; be prepared to show proof of employment/pay stubs; possibly pre-pay some of the rent; possibly offer extra security; have some reference letters handy; consider a guarantor, etc.