looking for an apt rental in 90043 or similiar, 700. to 825 rent; single dad and toddler

Asked by George Brunson, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jul 12, 2012

I was living in Ladera heights of LA and roomie graduated and left can't afford the two bedroom. I'm looking to move and would like a place, in safe location for me and my little one.

Answers

2
Aaron Pfeffer’s answer
Aaron Pfeffer, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
While it's often unpopular for an agent to direct you elsewhere (other than to another agent) to help you locate property...I think it is at least fair to be realistic that it may be difficult to find another rental for that price range on any website that pulls its information from The MLS. westsiderentals and craigslist and rent.com and homes.com and rentbits.com might provide more info.
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hey George,

You have lots of fantastic options, start your search on Trulia by checking out the rental listings:

http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Los_Angeles,CA/

Are you interested in staying in Ladera Heights?

Ali, Community Manager
Hey Ali
I'd like to stay in the area because of close to work and school/daycare. But, I haven't had luck finding anything in my price range. I'm open to another area that's safe, near Metro transportation for school & work. Any suggestions?
Flag Sun Jul 22, 2012