looking for an apt near 60 Wall Street June 1 to Aug 10 studio $2500 and under. Do I stand a chance?

Asked by Trw300, Lansdale, PA Thu Apr 4, 2013

Intership

Answers

10
David Del Rio, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Short-term rentals with that budget in the summer is cutting in quite close but maybe possible. Feel free to browse live listings at http://www.aclawrence.com/1487

Thanks and look forward to your contact,

David Del Rio
Ddelrio@aclawrence.com
646-229-9045 - call or text
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Lisa Salter, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Jerry Trudell, Agent, NY,
Fri Apr 5, 2013
I work with a firm that has direct access to the leasing directors at on site leasing offices in many of the buildings in the Financial district. At present, there are definitely a number of studios on the market in your price range in fidi. If you want to give me a call, I can refer you to one of our senior agents who can line up viewings in every available vacancy. Since the vacancy rate is so low, apartments are similar to moving targets, and you will probably be frustrated in attempts to shop on line, as many have been. However, if you have the time to actually view apartments, as opposed to "on line window shopping" , we can show you everything that is on the market at the time that you are viewing, plain and simple. Remember that there are many other people looking at the same apartments, and this is beyond our control, Dont be surprised to find out that the apartment that we were going to view has just been rented, as this happens often, It is not the fault of the rental agent, it is the fault of a 1% vacancy rate. Bearing this in mind you are welcome to call me and I will refer you to a senior agent at my firm.
Jerry Trudell
Licensed Real Estate Agent
917-995-5064
The Bouklis Group
Albert Capoz…, , 10019
Fri Apr 5, 2013
I'd be a pleasure to help you find a new home. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Albert Capozzelli, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
AC Lawrence, a Bellmarc Co
+1 (646) 258-1199
acapozzelli@aclawrence.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Consider working with an agent of your own....
Lisa Salter, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Apr 4, 2013
I have a few that you might be interested in. If you would like more information, please email me Lsalter@ardorny.com
Ryan OConnor, , New York, NY
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Ryan Oconnor professional sales agent NYC. We maybe able to work out something that could work every well for the time Fram you are looking for. Give me a call if you would like to talk

Ryan Oconnor
Point NYC
347-873-1934
ryan@point-nyc.com
Christine Am…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Yes you do stand a.chance! I work with short term rentals all the time. Call me 718619-3402 or email Christine@nvhny.com. but now is a little early to start looking because whatever is available now will be gone. Next month is a better time to start :)
Tom Dawson, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Maybe. But any apt for short term is going fast as its the busy rental season for long or short term.
I assume you want a furnished apt. I'm working with a couple of other clients for Wall St area apts for similar timeframe. If you want me to help, let me know. My cell is 310-951-8993