looking for a studio or 1 bedroom new in sunnyside woodside or astoria for up to 1200

Asked by Fama Worldmusic, New York, NY Wed Sep 11, 2013

Answers

4
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Fama,

Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Fri Oct 4, 2013
We specialize in rentals, please check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for all our listings
Merit Group…, Agent, Sunnyside, NY
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hi Fama,

We have a studio in Sunnyside Gardens for $1350.00. Studio with seperate kitchen. Nice size. If you have not found an apartment as of yet, please call 718 786 6700. Our office is located on north west side of Queens Blvd and 40 Street. 43 - 46 40 Street. Merit Group & Associates
joanna D, Agent, QUEENS, NY
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hello

I will be happy to assist

Call me anytime

646-468-4072

Joanna