looking for a rent stabilized 2bd. I know it will be hard but I am very flexible with my move date. Please don't bother telling me it's not possible.

Asked by Al, 10029 Tue Oct 29, 2013

Answers

10
James Gibbs, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Hi Al,

Hope all went well with your search. I just wanted to follow up with you to confirm whether you were able to find suitable accommodations or not. I apologize that I may be contacting you a bit too late, however I specialize in the East Harlem, Upper Manhattan rental market so I just wanted to extend my services. I have a number of no fee, rent stabilized apt listings in the east Harlem area, Hopefully one of which suites you. Feel free to contact me at JGibbs@PreciserealtyNYC.com or 347-687-6802. You may also log on to my website at http://www.preciserealtynyc.com. Thanks so much, hope to hear from you soon.
Neeta Mulgao…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Nov 4, 2013
its not impossible at all... just depends how much you wanna pay for it. My email is neeta@spiregroupny.com and phone is 734-945-0454, if you would like to discuss.

Neeta
Enrique Wall…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hey Al ,

Whats your budget and whats your credit score ? you can email me @ enriquewallace386@gmail.com for more info ..
Krishna Shiw…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Oct 29, 2013
I have one going for 1575 and another for 1650 in the heights, both my exclusives, both rent stabilized.
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Al, don't make us beg here. What's your budget? Also your flexibility means something else to brokers. It means that we can show you great stuff and you might not be ready to make a decision. Happens all the time and we don't like it one bit. If you really need to get something done, put a time frame on it, give it a budget and then contact local brokers in the area you want. Think of this as the proverbial word to the wise. Good luck.
Maureen Vant…, , New York, NY
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi Al, what's your budget? I know of a few, but you need to earn 45 times the monthly rent, although they will work with someone who only makes 40 times the rent if they have money in savings.
Send me an email at maureen.vantrease@djkresidential.com and let me know what your annual income is and what your credit score is. If you don't know your credit score, I can help you find out.
Silvio Berco…, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Sorry to say you are correct it is impossible
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Eric Rohe, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Al,
Hi there! My team and I work with quite a few rent stabilized units, many of which are our own listings ( Upper east, Upper west, Harlem, etc.) please contact me if you'd like the help!

Eric Rohe
Citi Habitats
The Bradbury Team
Citi Habitats
400 E 84 St
201-328-2758
Erohe@citihabitats.com
Tom Dawson, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Find a broker that focuses on East Harlem if thats where you want to be. And maybe you'll get lucky but just remember that there are many, many people you're competing with for that same apt. And even if stabilized, you'll need a realistic budget.