looking for a private owner that has houses or town house for rent.

Asked by Darleen And Ryan Hall, Vancouver, WA Tue Dec 11, 2012

We are family of 4 , and will be moving from Minnesota to Portland for work. Looking for a house with 3 or more beds , 2 or more baths and preferably updated kitchen and bath. We used to be home owners and been moving for work so we are renting from now and then. pls let me know if you know anyone. tentative move in date is Jan - Mar 2013

Answers

3
Bill, , 97239
Wed Dec 19, 2012
We have a 3 bedroom house that is available for sublet starting in January through the end of July. We had signed a 1year lease but found a house that we loved and decided to buy. We had also moved to Portland for work. The house is in a great area in Hillsdale (close to downtown and great schools). Contact me if you may be interested and I can send you the address and pictures.
Email is bdtang@yahoo.com
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
Shea McGrath, Other Pro, Portland, OR
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Check out our website at http://www.carefreeinc.com and let us know if there is anything that fits your needs. We'll be happy to schedule viewings if you are in town prior to your move. If not, you can apply for any of our properties online.
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Our rental market is tight with less than 3% vacancy rate. Start looking now. The closer to Portland the house the higher the rent. You can figure $1 per foot for rent and schools areas drive prices up. I would look on craigs list Portland. If you have pets even harder to find. Good luck. Tom