looking for a home to rent in Melbourne area. About 2500 sq ft, pool, 3 car garage, about 1500 monthly or less. Is this even possible?

Asked by Francois Dormevil, Port Charlotte, FL Thu Jul 11, 2013

Answers

4
KaCee Sorden, Agent, Palm Bay, FL
Thu Jul 11, 2013
I might be able to help you with that. Email me at KaceeSorden@gmail.com and we can discuss!
Joan Willis, Home Buyer, Melbourne, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Nothing is ever impossible but it sometimes takes a while. If you are interested in getting some rental listings feel free to contact me. I can be reached at 321-960-3577 or at brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Francois;
There are no listed properties available in the Brevard County area that meet your criteria.
So, no, it's not possible.
Blake Sippert, , Melbourne, FL
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Yes, this is certainly possible! How soon are you looking to move to the Melbourne area? I can email you all of the currently available listings that meet your criteria for you to review. My email is Blake@TarantoRealty.com.
We are looking at the first week of September. My company may be relocating me to the Melbourne area.
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013