looking for a home for rent (3 bd) w/in walking distance of LIRR in Merrick

Asked by Kathya_mingacci, East Meadow, NY Mon Nov 4, 2013

Answers

4
Kathya_minga…, Home Buyer, East Meadow, NY
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Justin,

I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom first or second floor of a house in either Merrick (near LIRR) or East Meadow. My budget is about $1900 depending on amenities/utilities that may be included/excluded. I am a full-time working mom and am in the process of a divorce. I plan on listing my current home which I own in January and our move depends on how quickly the house sells. I will reach out to you once I have better idea of actual move date.

thank you,
Kathya
I was a single mom too. how old are your childrem ETA to move? winter fa;; spring?
Flag Wed Sep 6, 2017
Hi Kathya,
Let me know how it goes! I have a short term rental and my place may be available. how many children? ages? I was a sinlge mom too.
Flag Wed Sep 6, 2017
Justin Famul…, Agent, Freeport, NY
Fri Nov 29, 2013
Kathya
Hope your weekend is going to be a great one. I am just following up to a recent inquiry you had in looking for a 3 bedroom with walking distance to LIRR. If you have not yet been serviced please feel free to call me to further assist you.
Justin
Empire State Realty
(516) 960-6823
Justin Famul…, Agent, Freeport, NY
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Hello Kathya,

Please feel free to call me directly anytime to discuss your needs.

Justin Famularo
Empire State Realty
Office #516-960-6823
Jose Hernand…, Agent, Great Neck, NY
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Hello Kathya,

I would like to help you finding your home, may I have your phone number so we can discuss your wants and needs.

My phone number is 646-369-6859.

Looking to work with you.
Best regards.
Jose H.