Rentals in Yorkshire>Question Details

Alp1675, Other/Just Looking in Yorkshire, Charlotte,...

looking for a 3 bed 2 bath in a good neighberhood near a golf course. Can afford up to 2,000 per month.?

Asked by Alp1675, Yorkshire, Charlotte, NC Sun Jun 24, 2012

Rentals in Charlotte are a hot commodity right now. there are also a lot fo golf course communities around charlotte. I would need to narrow your search down for you based on where in Charlotte you want to live and if you are lookignto be ina private or public golf course community

If you would like some help in navigating the process please feel free to call me at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Wow what a good question. I believe I have the best answer for you with 2 simple steps below!

1. Please call 704-394-6609 and/or
2. Click

Call me at the number above and/or enjoy your FREE AND COMPLETE HOME SEARCH with the link above.

Now you have NO excuse to get the home of your dreams with a rock bottom interest rate.
There are many golf courses in Charlotte and rentals are going fast. If you would like help you can call me directly at 704-576-1671.

Best Wishes,
Erika Pitman