looking for a 3 bdrm home to rent in blacklick area

Asked by Msminor, Blacklick, OH Tue Aug 10, 2010

Looking to move from an apartment to a single family home in the Blacklick area. I have already been living in the community for 3 years and would like to stay. I would like for my 9 year old daughter to continue in the same school district and have a back yard to play in. A single family home, free standing condo, or town house for rent under or at $800 and accept Section 8 voucher that is willing to take a chance on a single mother who is desperate to provide her child a piece of the american dream. Please someone help me.. I am desperate!

Answers

2
e-Merge Real…, Agent, Reynoldsburg, OH
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Call me I have a section 8 home that will come avialbale soon in BlackLick Estates - Groveport Schools - the back yard is right behind Sedelia School

Ric Devore
e-Merge Real Estate
614.348.2030
Ellen O'Dell, Agent, Pickerington, OH
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Hi. You may want to try Craigslist for postings on rental properties. I provided a link below for you. Good Luck with your search. If you would like a free assessment of your credit to see if you are eligible to purchase a home I can provide a name and number of a reputable lender for you to call. Now is the best time ever to buy a home and you can own for what you are paying for rent or even less!
Web Reference:  http://www.craigslist.com