l am moving to Victoria TX with my family , which area is best for kids

Asked by Henrio, Victoria, TX Wed Feb 1, 2012

we are relocating to victoria for a period of 3 years for schooling. which area is best for toddlers

Answers

3
J&b, Home Owner, Victoria County, TX
Sat Apr 7, 2012
I HAVE TWO LISTINGS FOR HOMES THAT I HAVE FOR RENT, ONE IS BY THE VICTORIA COLLEGE AND THE OTHER IS IN CENTRAL VICTORIA. BOTH AREAS ARE GREAT AREAS AS THEY ARE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING IN THE TOWN. NOT FAR AWAY FROM ANY BUSINESS OR SCHOOLS. AND BOTH ARE IN NICE NEIGHBORHOODS.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU SPECIFICS. I HAVE MY AD'S IN THE VICTORIA ADVOCATE WITH A STAR BY THEM AND THEY STARTED ON 3-6-12
JANET@TISD.NET
I would be interested in checking them out....Norm and Terry Trafford...expecting move to Victoria by end of May...can email me at capcanada||||@hotmail.com or call 515-571-0914.
Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014
Karen Leita, Agent, Victoria, TX
Wed Feb 1, 2012
There are several areas in the Victoria Area that is good for you. I guess it really depends on what you are looking for and how much you are wanting to pay. Are you wanting to rent or buy a home. Please give me a little information and I will see what I can find for you. Thanks
Karen Leita
361-648-9011
Rick and Sha…, Agent, Victoria, TX
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Henrio,

My name is Rick Martinez and I am a REALTOR® with Cornerstone Properties. To answer your questions, many of the areas in Victoria are good for young children. I will be happy to assist you with your relocation to Victoria. Please give me a call at 361-571-1405 and let me know what you are looking for in a home and I will be able to assist.

Rick Martinez
361-571-1405
rickm@txhomelisting.com