is there someone that can call me about the properties i emailed? would appreciate that.. i registered already

Asked by Leslye Jacobs, Miami Beach, FL Mon Mar 11, 2013

Leslye Jacobs
starrtalk@gmail.com
3109168827

Answers

2
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Mar 11, 2013
If you are not getting a response from the listing agent of a property, maybe you should consider getting in touch with an agent that will represent your interest as a Buyer and will do all the calling and searching for you. Please feel free to contact me via my profile and I will address all of your concerns. Thank you for the opportunity.