is there anybody who wants to rent to first time renters?

Asked by sleekmusic, Portland, OR Wed Dec 25, 2013

My friend, sister and i want to move to phoenix in about july. all together we have about 15,000 in savings, and thats just right now, still going to save! Im a MA who is 23 and my friend and sister are both 18. We are moving from portland OR. We want a 3 bedroom, but are worried because we are moving down there without jobs. of course we will get jobs, but are wondering if somebody is willing to let us move in without jobs. moneys not going to be a problem for a few months.

Answers

5
Jean-Leon Ma…, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Sat Dec 28, 2013
Lots of good advice here, let me know if you'd like some help !
Web Reference:  http://sellquickAZ.com
Brittany Cel…, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Fri Dec 27, 2013
It is possible with good financial and rental history, but it just depends on the landlord. When do you plan on visiting Phoenix and do you know what part of the valley you want to be in? I can set you up on a home search to see what is available and go from there.

Have a great day!

Brittany Celaya, Realtor®
HomeSmart
602-653-0375
brittanycelaya@gmail.com
20860 N Tatum Blvd #140
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Randy Rutled…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Yes it is possible. If you have decent credit scores, good work history, good rental history, and would be willing to pay 6 months advance rent, it's very probable too.
You should have work prospects lined up also. What part of the valley are you interested in and how much do you have budgeted for monthly rent. To look good to the home owner, your rent should not be more than 1/3 of the income.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Dec 26, 2013
You might be able to pay the first months of rent up front when you move into the home. Your biggest challenge will be not have a job when you arrive in town. Have you started looking for a job yet?
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Dec 25, 2013
Many factors go into renting, we would want to talk and discovery a way to overcome the income topic for you. It's possible and can be done!

Do you know what area of Phoenix you want to live in?