Rentals in Peccole Ranch>Question Details

Alice,  in Millenia, Orlando, FL

is Peccole Ranch a safe place? We are moving to LAs Vegas in few days

Asked by Alice, Millenia, Orlando, FL Sat Nov 3, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

Chad Roberts’ answer
Yes, it is a nice community. Word of mouth about safe areas is important, but statistics can be of great value. Please see link below for crime mapping in Las Vegas, NV. I also added Henderson and North Las Vegas for perspective.

Chad Roberts
Realty One Group
Peccole Ranch has recently had some crime, with someone targeting animals, in particular. This is still a great neighborhood. You'll find, unfortunately, that we have crime everywhere in Las Vegas. Still, for the size of the city, it is a relatively safe place to live. Of course, you should take precautions anywhere you live - lock your doors, keep windows closed and locked when you're not home, and don't open your door to strangers. It sounds silly but if you watch the news, you'll see victims of crime who didn't follow these basic guidelines.

Las Vegas/Henderson is a great area to live. It's been my home for more than 20 years, and I wouldn't live anywhere else. I highly recommend it!

Angela Brasser, ABR, CRS
Prominent Realty Group, LLC

(702) 460-2515
Hello Alice,...

I would be happy to help you with your relocation,.
I have worked with many out of state clients to their satisfaction.

Peccole Ranch is a great community,..However,.. it is always best to do your own investigation on a new area.
I would like to invite you to utilize the links below from my website to help you with your research.

Address Specific Crime Mapping In Las Vegas…

Las Vegas Schools…

Find out how far away the home is from various amenities like Banks, Churches, Shopping, Medical and More..!!!…

Find A Moving Company…

Las Vegas Weather…

Client Recommendations For Hank Lauzon

Complimentary "Homes Sold Report" Every 30 days.... Find Out What Is Happening In Your Neighborhood...!…

If you would like to meet with me when you get to town,.. just call or send out an email.

"Thank You For The Opporutnity To Assist You With Your Real Estate Transaction"

May You Enjoy A Healthy and Prosperous New Year
Hank Lauzon III
Your Las Vegas Realtor

Signature Real Estate Group
9525 Hillwood Drive #120
Las Vegas, NV 89134

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web :
Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
Great community,

Check the crime rates here:
Peccole Ranch is a great desirable neighborhood that offers play ground, walking trails, club house, beautiful landscaping, and parks. Also includes private disc golf and Tennis court.

Peccole Ranch is located just east of Hualapai between Charleston and Sahara. It is a community with over 3,000 homes including several gated communities.

For more information please contact me at You can also visit to search for all the homes in Las Vegas including golf communities.

Rena Levy
Realty Executives of Nevada
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi everyone, my hubby has been transferred to LAS and he must start his duties by the 29th. Im pregnant so i will be a housewife for awhile. safety is our priority. So if you guys have any suggestion pls let us know. thank u all.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Peccole Ranch is a great place to live. You will be close to shopping and all the surrounding community amenities . I have been a resident of Las Vegas since 1971 and raised 2 daughters here. I hope you get settled in and meet some great neighbors.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
thank u :)
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi Alice,

Welcome to Las Vegas and Peccole Ranch! I currently live in the Peccole Ranch community and have friends and family that live in the community as well. I like living here and my girlfirend feels safe here. We haven't encountered any problems. We enjoy being close to the shopping and restaurants like Boca Park, and entertainment like the Red Rock Casino. If you have kids the schools and parks are nearby. Peccole Ranch has walking trails, tennis courts.

Below is a link you can copy and paste to find an interactive map for Clark County crime stats.

I hope this helps ease some of your concerns. If there is anything I can to do assist you with any of your real estate needs. Please contact me.

P.S. Check out Tivoli Village

Chris Harrison
Barrett & Co., Inc.
2885 S. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 592-9510
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Pecole Ranch is safe yes but who ever advertised this home needs to pull listing as it was rented. If you'll give me your detailed criteria, I'll create a custom search for you and send you only homes that match that criteria. Just let us know which homes you like and we'll set up a tour to show them to you and help you witht the applicatioin process. Let us also know if you have any other questions about your move. We specialize in Relocation Services as well. Thanks, Kim and Matt

Matthew D’Ercole
Prominent Realty Group, LLC
Buyer / Seller / Property Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website -
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi, thank u for your replay. What is section 8??? I heard it was really bad but i can not find it on the map. Anyway, i need 2bed2bath single home/townhouse safe and family orientated neighborhood . thanks
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012