im moving from santa clarita to midcity on a budget,i need a safe area that i can find a studio or a guest house under $600 any ideas,HELP!!

Asked by Kitty, Santa Monica, CA Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

6
Jodi Barmash, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hi Kitty,
That is a tight budget but you could try 2 different places. One is http://www.padmapper.com its a great site or you can try craigslist, but be careful on craigslist, if its too good to be true then it s too good to be true. If someone says watch my mansion while I go out of the country, then its probably a scam. Good luck
Jodi
Alberto Pach…, , Granada Hills, CA
Thu Oct 25, 2012
rents on those areas are way more higher thatn $ 600, you may need to change areas
Kitty, Renter, Santa Monica, CA
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Thank you all for your help.I'm looking for marina del Rey or Venice,culver city.I don't like closer to la downtown as its very crowded and not safe for a single girl living alone.maybe I should raise my budget $700.I've browsed and found a couple places but they don't pan out.alot of scams.
Melvin A. Ca…, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Hi there is some rental studios or 1 bedroom apartment you can find near usc university that
probably will fit your budget .
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
$600 in midcity? Having a hard time conceiving of where you could find a studio or guest house anywhere in LA for that little. Where exactly do you mean by midcity? My daughter lives in Minneapolis and even there she can't rent a studio or guest house for that little.
Neil Kenes, , Los Angeles, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
for 600 you could try and find a room to rent from someone who already has an existing place otherwise it will be difficult to find a place of your own for that price...