im looking for rental property to purchase near the university of texas at austin

Asked by Carol, Austin, TX Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

13
Betina Foreman’s answer
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
Rental property and lease property listings all follow the UT school schedule. So when a new term is about to start you see a lot of new properties hit the market. Right now I have a lovely 2-1 condo in Escala at 34th Street. It presently rented, but is listed for sale for $220K. Anything within walking or biking distance to the university is going to be pricey, but you have a new crop of renters each semester. Right now a lot of the lease listings on the MLS won't actually be available until September when the next term starts.

Betina
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat May 19, 2012
Carol, I know of a few really great deals depending on your price range. Please call me ASAP and I will be happy to share them with you! Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty 512-261-4415
tim sweeney, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Find an agent you like, then let him (or her) run a search for all the potential properties in your price range. Then write some offers. To me, the University of Texas area is recession proof. Because daddy will always pay the rent.

Call me if I can help.

Tim Sweeney
512-762-5896
Julie Woche,…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi

I have a client who owns a very cool 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit that is interested in selling. It is not on the market.

Would you like more information?

Julie Woche
Attorney/Realtor
TheWGroupAustin
512-470-HOME(4663)
Eric Grossko…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Carol,

I've been working in the UT campus area for the past 3 years. With the right property(of course), this market can an amazing investment location. Feel free to give me a call at 512.294.1013.

Eric Grosskopf - Realtor
West Campus Living / Rojo Real Estate
James Baggett, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Carol,

My office is at 31st and Speedway, in the heart of the UT area. I specialize in this market. Call me if you want an insider's perspective.

James Baggett
Realty Pros of Austin
512-761-7202
james@realtyprosaustin.com
Michael Newm…, , Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Carol,
That's one area of town that's guaranteed to have plenty of renters every year.
We have a listing on the north side of campus off Guadalupe that could work for you.

There's also one we have coming on the market soon in West Campus that is very nice.
We love to help investors find just the right property in Austin and the UT area.

If you will, go to our website "HotAustinProperties.com" and learn about my wife, Alice, and I.
We've been doing this a long while. Our closing today was an investor that bought now, after waiting over 2 years for the right time. We already have their property leased out!

We look forward to hearing how we can help you, too.

Mike and Alice Newman
Hot Austin Properties
512-636-4518 direct
Mike@HotAustinProperties.com
Orlando Garza, Agent, Leander, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
It's funny that I have been working in the campus area now for over 12 years and have never heard of any of the people who said they would be willing to help you. That area is a very unique market. I personally manage 23 privately owned condos near UT. Most condos near UT are not warrantable. Call me when you have time.

Orlando Garza
(512) 825-8640 cell
Michael Estes, Agent, Leander, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Pocket Listings can be a great deal.
I have 2 condos pocket listings that are currently leased in the UT area.

Let me know if I can send you info about them.

THanks,
Michael Estes
Broker with
MaxAvenue

512-554-8554
Angele Moyse…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Carol,

I do sales, leasing and property management. In addition, as a courtesy to my investors, I do not charge a leasing fee on my end to those who purchase with me.

Please call me if you'd like to visit about it. Thank you!

Angele Moyseos
Vox Real Estate
512-466-8252
Cindylou Hun…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Now is the time to purchase with rates at a all time historic low and High rental rates.

I do Property Management as well as Investment Sales. Call me if you need any assistance

Cindylou Hunter
Home Hunters Of Austin
Homehuntersofaustin.com
512-801-8064
Bobby Paugh, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
Carol, I'd love to help you out, are y looking for a condo or house? You can email me at austinforsale@me.com

Bobby Paugh
Team West Real Estate
5126490405
David Drayer, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 18, 2012
There are many opportunities available.
Please feel free to call or email me anytime to discuss.
David Drayer
REALTOR
drayer.david@gmail.com
512-743-8685