Carol Widener, Renter in League City, TX

im looking for my son that has a felony on him but its been 7 or 8 years old now he needs a place to rent.

Asked by Carol Widener, League City, TX Wed Mar 6, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


JC Torres, Agent, KATY, TX
Sun Mar 17, 2013
What area does he need
0 votes
Regina Davis, , Houston, TX
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Hello ~ I can assist you with finding a property for your son. Please call or email me so we can discuss the various options.

Regina Davis
RSG Realty Star Group, LLC.
0 votes
Joanie Schaa…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Mar 6, 2013
I also believe your best bet is something direct from owner. Your son could find a number of places he likes using an agent; however, after writing the lease offer, it would be turned down. With an owner you get a face-to-face meeting, and he can present his case in full and probably gain some confidence from the owner. I know someone who has an erratic income record based on time of year. His landlord has worked with him from year one on these "lean" times. He found it as a "by owner" rental in the Dallas area.
0 votes
JC Torres, Agent, KATY, TX
Wed Mar 6, 2013
I have a apt. Copperfield nice apt
My number 281-570-7747
0 votes
Nadeem Qures…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Mar 6, 2013

I personally think the best chance for your son would be to rent a home or condo from a property owner. They usually look at a case–by-case basis, and may consider. I believe your odds increase if you find a home or condo that hasn't rented out for 3 months or longer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments. My contact information is below:

Nadeem - Realtor

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more