im looking for an 5bedroom house for rent on the city southside of chicago

Asked by mariebennett1975, Chicago, IL Tue Dec 25, 2012

Answers

8
Balance Group…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Please send me your requirments,price range,target move in date and I can send you a list with pictures. diana@findingourbalance.com
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I suggest that you view my website, http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com and we can show you everything that is available in the area you would like to live in. I always suggest always working with a licensed Real Estate Professional. You can feel free to contact me through my website and I would enjoy giving you a hand finding your ideal home!
Marco Mallard, Agent, Evergreen Park, IL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Hi:

Our company recently took over a portfolio of properties on the south side. This portfolio includes one and a possible (spades player!) that may suit your needs.

I have a pretty spacious four bedroom home in the Auburn Gresham area, that has a full unfinished basement with plenty of space in it. Brick bungalow.

I also have a spacious five bedroom home in the Burnside neighborhood for rent. This home is also very spacious. This home was once a two unit that was de-converted into a single family home.

Both homes are on quiet blocks, have convenient and easy access to public transportation and expressways, have 2 car garages, fenced yards and security doors on the front and rear.

I can provide more details upon request. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in seeing either of these homes. Thanks!

Marco M.
708-910-4656
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Work with a Realtor to make your search more efficient.
In addition be prepared to provide income and credit information for all adults in the home.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Marie,

Make sure you are working with a Broker or leasing agent that really knows the area you wish to live. Ask them questions about the area that you feel someone with knowledge of your area should know.

Happy Holidays.

Best Wishes,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Have you considered buying instead of renting? With $5000 down you can get a decked out home with your monthly payments being under $1200/month which is likely less than rent.

If you'd like to explore this option shoot me an email.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
Jeff.Nobleza@BairdWarner.com
Yvette Jones…, Agent, Mokena, IL
Tue Dec 25, 2012
I have a 5 and 6 bedroom house on the south side. I specialize in rentals, cash and section 8. Feel free to contact me for a private showing. I can be reached directly @ 312-593-8901. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services. Interview two or three and go with the one you mesh best with.