Ethan Brodsky, Home Seller in Rutherford, NJ

im a owner of multifamily building and would like to list my apartmets for rent

Asked by Ethan Brodsky, Rutherford, NJ Mon Apr 18, 2011

Answers

4
Jeffrey Halp…, Agent, Hopatcong, NJ
Fri May 20, 2011
I guess anyone can offer their services to rent your apartments, the question is who can service you the best. As a member of Coccia Realty in Rutherford, we have introduced a rental system that is working. I have included a link to who we are and what we do, and why we are in the top ten of rental companies according to closed rental in the New Jersey MLS.
Please take a look and give me a call. Best of luck and I hope to hear from you.
Maria FORSBE…, Agent, Hackensack, NJ
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Feel free to contact my office I have other apartments for rent in Rutherford and I will be glad to help you with the apartments we can sign listings or you can call me and let me know how a little more about the apartments and I can check with my agents if they have a client for the apartment! There is no charge to the landlord! My email is mia@villonrealty.com or call my office any agent can help you 201-342 7208
Web Reference:  http://Www.viprealtorsnj.com
David Lagoma…, , Closter, NJ
Mon Apr 18, 2011

My name is Dave with Le Conte Realty in nearby Hasbrouck Heights NJ, I would be happy to help you get your units rented. Please give me a call at 201-916-0431, I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks, Dave
Barbara Ostr…, Agent, Closter, NJ
Mon Apr 18, 2011
I would be happy to help you get these apartments listed -- give me a call or email me, and let's get them on the market! (The tenant pays the commission, it costs you nothing to list, and I review credit checks and applications before setting up interviews with you.)
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker RE
201-262-6600 x144
201-965-3105 cell
http://www.BarbaraOstroth.com