Daddyman Smi…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

im a family man with 2kids a fiance and i live on a housing subsidy i have been living at the same place for 5 yrs looking to move but i have bad cred

Asked by Daddyman Smith, Philadelphia, PA Sun Sep 1, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Hi Mr. Smith,

I may be able to help you. Please call me.

Have a great day. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
0 votes
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Please call me at 215-725-6700 X49 I need to get some info from you to see if we can work together and what type of help you need. Do NEED help repairing your credit or finding a property if so what area how much and what is the subsidy.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
Web Reference:
0 votes
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Hey, I can help you with your next move. Email me back so we can set up a time to talk.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more