if you have a property on your credit but is renting that property out is it possible to rent another property for myself need more space.

Asked by Latisha Goodman, Snellville, GA Thu Jan 24, 2013

Answers

3
CARNE MAHONE’s answer
CARNE MAHONE, Agent, Snellville, GA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hi Latisha,

You certainly may rent another property for yourself as long as you can afford it.! If I may share some words of Wisdom. Have a cushion just in case the renter for your house experiences any hardship that might effect their payments to you, and try and make sure that your are not relying on their payment to cover the rent where you will be renting.You should be okay!! Wishing you the best with that!
Ruby Booker, Renter, Snellville, GA
Fri Mar 15, 2013
My credit is not good but I do have the income to pay for rental property will it be hard to rent a house .
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hi Latisha,

You should be able to if your credit is good and you have proof of income. Just show the prospective landlord your rental income receipts (proving you are receiving money from a renter).

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com