if trying to get a hold of an agent to view a property and cannot reach him/her. how else can the process be handled?

Asked by lizzcol90, Lancaster, PA Fri Jan 25, 2013

Answers

7
Benny Smith, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
You will not find as many agents to help you with a rental as a sale because of the very low income from showing most rentals. However there are agents who will help you. Remember it is all about making a living, not a killing.
Cheryl Fuss, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem reaching that particular agent. Is the agent you are trying to reach your exclusive Buyer's Agent? If not, please call me at 717-587-2046. I return all phone calls and emails promptly; that's just how I work. I am also an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) which is so important! Thanks.
~Cheryl Fuss, REALTOR with Gateway Realty
lizzcol90, Renter, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
thank you everyone for the answers. not looking forward into buying currently, just renting and to provide something more suitable for my kids. can i still recieve help even for a rental.
Mike Stum, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Call me at 717-392-6222. I am very flexible, and I have other agents who are as well.
Cal Yoder, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Hire your own agent. It makes no sense to contact the list agent. If your buyer agent is not responding to your calls, then you will need to take it up with him or her.

Cal
Jeff Snyder, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
You can contact me at your convenience.

Jeff Snyder, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Select Profs.
Direct: 717-278-1117
jsnyder@cbsp.com
Mark Rebert, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
You can contact any agent, like myself. It is probably best to contact an agent who will represent you as the Buyer only instead of both the Buyer and Seller. This ensures a smooth transaction. I am available at 717-742-0778 or mrebert@prudentialhomesale.com.