iam looking for 3 bedroom on 09/01/2013 how could i get ?

Asked by khaliifuna, Burnsville, MN Mon Jul 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Carolyn Jass, , Saint Paul, MN
Mon Jul 22, 2013
I am a Realtor and I am available to help you find a house and teach you about the buying process. Most of the time my fees are paid for by the person who is selling the house, so it is a good idea to use a licensed Realtor like me to help you and look out for your best interests. Realtors are licensed by the State and must follow laws to help protect the client and must take continuing education classes so they stay current with the laws. Buying a house is usually the biggest purchase you will make, so it is great to have professional help.

I do a lot of teaching about the process and various options. Some buyers also like to attend a first time home buyer’s class. Usually getting pre-qualified for a loan is the first step. If a buyer has a good credit rating, he will pay lower interest. It can take a few months to correct problems with an incorrect credit report. If the buyer’s credit is low, there are steps he can take to improve it.

After the buyer is pre-approved for the loan, we talk about what kind of a house they want and where they want to live. I set up a search of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service – largest source of finding homes- used by Realtors) which will automatically notify you each day of houses you might want to see. If you want to see a house, I will set up an appointment to go see it and I will talk you through the house.

Feel free to contact me:

Carolyn Jass, Realtor
Twin Cities Real Estate, Equal Housing Opportunity
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more