i will like to contact the agent for this apartment 34 Coffey st?

Asked by Martha Soto, Dorchester, Boston, MA Mon Jun 14, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Carey T. Hansen’s answer
Carey T. Han…, , Massachusetts
Fri Aug 10, 2012
If you ever need any help and only want to deal with ONE Real Estate agent. Give me a call. Thank you.

Carey T. Hansen
"Your Real Estate Agent today, tommorow and into the Next Generation"

NextGen Realty
1243 Commonwealth Ave.
Allston Ma 02134
Phone: 617-548-7236
Fax : 888-875-6973
Licensed Real Estate Professional
0 votes
John Dean, Agent, Somerville, MA
Wed Sep 18, 2013

Local Realtor can help you with this. If you do not have a local real estate professional you should find one to work with. They can be as handy as an electrician or handy man. I help my clients with everything from real estate questions to buying and selling property. We are here as a resource.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jun 14, 2010
Keep in mind that any local agent can help you with information, showings, etc.;--you don't necessarily need to go through the listing agent--contact any realty office(s) and inquire.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more