day.k, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

i wanted to list my condo for a vacation rental from January 2014 till April 2014...how do i list it.?

Asked by day.k, Scottsdale, AZ Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

16
Michael Berg, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Ranch Realty has been leasing furnished rentals since the 1970s. We have an amazing amount of repeat business & a great online presence. We will be happy to speak with you.
You may wish to view our website at http://www.ranchrealty.com or call at 480-991-4000.
Mike Berg
Ranch Realty
Lucinda Tkach, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Nov 21, 2013
I Agree!

VRBO.com

You can also list in mls with a agent of your choice.

We often have clients or referrals from the other cities that are looking for rentals.

Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
Howard Rudin, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
A number of ways to do it:

VRBO.com Vacation Rental By Owner
Craigslist
List with a REALTOR that specializes in seasonal rentals
Post it on your Facebook Page - you never know which one of your friends knows someone needing a place.

What ever you do make sure you get deposits, inventory your belongings, don't leave anything there you would be devastated about if broken or stolen, check with your insurance agent about what changes to your policy might be needed, run credit and background on your tenants and realize that you may not find someone for the entire 4 months, but if you can get most of it filled be grateful (just don't fill only February or a week later someone will want Jan-Mar).

Howard Rudin
WEST USA REALTY
602-390-8088
Steven Wamsl…, Agent, Forestville, CA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
First check with your Home Owners Association to make sure that they permit short term rentals. If they do, try using web sites like VRBO.com (Vacation Rentals By Owners) and HomeAway.com. Good luck!
Barbra T. la…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
I have a client coming from Michigan with her husband for Jan - Mar and possibly April. She has already sent me her application and money for a credit check. I haven't been able to find her the right place. I would like to know more about your place. I could have a renter for you already! Please contact me.

Barbra Larkin
480-215-7384
barbt40@cox.net
NB Andrews and Associates
Patty Fisch, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hi!
I'd be happy to help you with the process and talk about options. There are several options ranging from working with Realtors to handling this on your own with sites like VRBO.com HomeAway.com. Please feel free to call (480) 414-3410 or email (pattysellsaz@gmail.com). The season you selected is in very high demand for snowbirds...

:) Patty
Greg Mona, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
We currently have a few seasonal rental listings right here in Scottsdale! We have been listing these type of seasonal leases for years and know the drill quite well. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and assist you with listing it if you so desire!

Greg Mona
Mona + Mona Real Estate - Design
480 747.8492
Jonathan Bud…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Wow, a lot of good responses and support from our great Real Estate community.

Make sure you talk to more than one person about your options before you list. I'd be happy to sit down in person or over the phone with you if you would like.

Let me know how I can help.

Jonathan
480-797-8461
Jeff Fisher, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
There are some great realtors who specialize in vacation rentals. You should have no problem finding one to help you!
Cindy Riding, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
I would be more than happy to list your property as a vacation rental, your timing is excellent and there is a shortage of rental properties available. It's that time of year for snowbirds to return to Scottsdale. Our company is affiliated with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, we get many referrals from other agencies in the country and around the world!
Let me know if I may assist you with your vacation property
Denise Doher…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
You want to get the best marketing and list your home with an experienced real estate agent who deals with vacation rentals and can negotiate on your behalf. I will be happy to email you all of my vacation rental listings so you can see how they are constantly booked. Feel free to take a look at my many recommendation from clients. Denise
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hi Day,
I would be happy to help you list your condo as a vacation rental. It will be distributed to many sites.
Steffy
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Scott Douvil…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
A property manager may not be the best option, however, that would really depend on what your plans are with the property. Getting it listed with a local agent who knows the market, is your best starting point.

Scott Douville
480-290-8805
sddouville@gmail.com
Lisa Varda, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Lisa Varda, REALTOR Coldwell Banker (North Scottsdale, AZ). It is very easy.... I list the property for seasonal rental on MLS and it feeds to every website to get your property exposure. I write the lease, screen tenants with criminal as well as background check. Just give the listing to me and I will do all the work so you can enjoy your rental checks!!!
Larry Lesser, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Day,
As a property manager I have to say the first thing to do is to hire a property manager so that they can handle the issues that may arise at your rental. My office can list your unit on the market for the rent, send it out to our contacts that are currently looking for a rental and take care of the entire transaction for you.

Larry Lesser
Lesser Associates LLC
480-991-5830
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Trulia allows licensed Realtors to list properties for rent or sale on Trulia.com. I would be happy to help you getting your home listed! I have extensive property management experience and would be happy to speak with you by phone or in person.