i want the exact address for this townhome

Asked by Sandra Gonzalez, Vancouver, WA Sat Aug 11, 2012

I want to know the exact address for this townhome

Answers

7
Bardell Wagn…, , Vancouver, WA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Good Morning Sandra

To begin - I noticed you mentioned "Rentals" most of the respondents on here will be real estate brokers involved with buying and selling and less in the way of rental property. With that said, may I ask where you saw the ad? Since it was plural it may have been with a larger management company that has several rentals in the area. There are additional possibilities, but added information would be needed. As Realtors our primary search program is with the multiple listing service and that is for sales only - wish I could give you better direction - but more details are needed. If on the other hand - you would like to consder purchasing a home - I would be happy to send you a full list of all that fit your needs and budget in that or any other area.

Best Regards

Bardell Wagner, Broker

Re/Max Equity Group
1301 SE Tech Center Dr. # 150
Vancouver WA 98683
Office 360-256-5733
Cell 360-606-4298
Fax 360-256-6554
Email bardell@realestatea2z.com
Mobile winningmoves@gmail.com
Laura Birtar , Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
It looks like you’ve seen an ad; isn’t there a phone nr. listed? Hard to figure out what address you are looking for. What about the reason you’re looking for that address- to buy or rent? If rent, there are rental companies listed in the phone book or on the web that can help you.For buying, you can always get hold of one of us. Good luck!
Ken's Home T…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Sandra,
As a Realtor I get this question all the time, " I want the address, so I can do a drive by and see if I like it", however, please remember this is the Internet and for that reason I never give addresses out on properties unless I meet you in person, and here is why I do this and I am sure if you had your home listed you would want your agent like me that does the same.
Since I do not know you, I am not sure if you are a person that will go to the home and damage it. There are a lot g people on line that are not respectfully to others and are looking for a way to get ahead at anyone's cost.
With that said I would be more than happy to give you any address you are looking for we need to set a time and meet at the office.
Also, your question does not post any info for us to even provide you with the answer to your question.
Tracie DeMars, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hey there Sandra~

Not sure what townhome you are looking at....the only thing I see on your question is 'North Garrison Heights', but that is a pretty large area to be looking for one townhome without some help from you. Do you have a link? a picture? some general idea of the stores around it that may help us pinpoint what you are looking at? Is it a rental? Is it for sale?
We want to help you, but without some more information from you, I can't....
Please call , email, or text me and I will be, as always, happy to help! I am very familiar with the Garrison Heights area as I grew up right by Lieser Road.
Have a great Sunday!
:-D
Tracie DeMars
Buyers Agent
Re/Max
http://www.learningtobuyahome.com
360-903-3504 -cell
Patricia Ber…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Sandra, We can't help you without any info to check on it. Repost with a link to the property and I can look it up.. where did you find it? I am located in the area.

Patricia Bergren
Coldwell Banker
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Without a link to it we do not know which home you are inquiring, you can go nack and click on the profile of the listing agent and call or email them direct for it.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
If you don't have the address, no one here can guess the address:

Please contact a local Realtor for help.