i need to find a house to rent and i am having difficulty. I need a 3 bedroom 2 house dogs allowed no h igher than 1300.00/month.

Asked by Tara Schnacker, Littleton, CO Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

7
Cory Fitzsim…, Agent, Golden, CO
Sat Mar 17, 2012
The denver rental market is tough right now. High demand=low supply. Rental rates are crawling higher for that reason. Rental vacany rates are around 4% and some counties have a 0% rate recently. I suggest craigslist and contacting local mamagement companies. Set appointments, be ready for longer contracts and have your checkbook in hand so you can pounce when needed. Good luck!
Sean Dougher…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Go on Craigslist. Since it's free, you will find the most listings there.
Robin Johnst…, Agent, Littleton, CO
Fri May 4, 2012
try call this company all they do is rentals Asset Property Management 720-346-2212 tell them . it going to be every hard at that price point. but i think they can help you. From Robin Johnston Keller Williams Realty
Suz A, Agent, Longmont, CO
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Beat the crowd.

Call or visit a property management company (which manages condos, homes and townhouses).

If you elect to visit, bring important information. For instance, PML of Longmont wants references. PML also insists that you have a job.

The fact is rentals are becoming more and more scarce in the Denver metro area.

You might watch the business media, which tracks major developments. Get in the car and drive by if there is not information in the article on who will be managing. The manager usually wants to get a contact number out there to get the place leased out as soon as possible.

The Denver Business Journal has carried a few articles in recent months.

SuZ
Mike Henders…, , Denver, CO
Sun Mar 25, 2012
I might have a place for you soon. My client is just finishing up a place that can meet your needs. It's even in Littleton. Not sure what the rent rate will be. Are you still looking? If so let me know. I don't charge or really get involved in this, but it is a service I offer.
Debbie Ells, , Littleton, CO
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Have you thought about buying? Rents are so high as of late, and the interest rates are still so low. There are plenty of places that you could buy that would keep your payment where you need, as well as first time buyer programs (if you are a first time buyer) out there to check out too. I know that sounds like a classic realtor answer, but if you can, buying is the way to go right now, because rent keeps rising. I can help you search for homes if you need help. Good Luck! Debbie
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Have you tried contacting local companies who handle rentals directly? Picking up the phone & calling a few places should get you what you need.