i have section 8 voucher program for one bed room apartment $892 per month and i receive S.S.I $785 per month...

Asked by Eddie Robledo , Mount Vernon, NY Thu Jun 14, 2012

And if you have one bed room apartment or a studio that is not being rented for weeks and months can you please rent me something. Full name Eddie Robledo
Home Phone No# 1-718-292-3078 Cell Phone No# 1-347-839-8590 okay thank you.

Answers

3
Christina Ha…, Other Pro, Morristown, TN
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Eddie, you may want to find an agent who specializes in rentals.

Have a great weekend.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Banker of more than 10 years.
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Wow i have been rob by credit card company i never pay the minimum to avoid high interest rate on credit card.. I send $100 Dollars to a credit card company and only $6.00 Dollars go's to what i owed. And i send $60 Dollars and only $2.00 Dollars go's to what i owed. And my other credit card balance was going down very quickly they did not rob any money from me. Wow a stick up with out a gun. And i hope the good divine will take care of those people stealing money from millions of credit card holder and punish them to the fullest extend of their crime.
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013
Diane Gardner…, , Mount Vernon, NY
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hello Eddie,
I do not specialize in rentals. However I can recommend you to another agent who does rentals. Give me a call at 917 846-0501
Okay let me think about it because I'm shifting position in what i really want, i wanna live on the 15 or 20 or 30 floor where the air is much cleaner to inhale because we are living in times of toxic bad odor pollution and it's going to get worse in 5 more years and if the gasoline company doesn't replace gasoline vehicles for electric vehicles sooner the air will smell worse, Mike Bloomberg said it before electric vehicles we will live longer and the air we breath inhale will be much better cleaner for us to live longer. Okay Diane well bless i will think of you, i got your cell phone number, and thank you for your respond after about 3 years of my request okay bye now..
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013
Eddie Robledo…, Renter, Mount Vernon, NY
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Eddie Robledo., i gave up looking 4 apartment. Now i will concentrate on the lotto system and i will win few millions of dollars and i will live up high on the 15 or 20 floor where the air is much cleaner and very easy to inhale clean fresh air.