i ami am looking for a studio or 1/1 my max monthly rent is $650, i need to move asap please help me

Asked by Paola Hidalgo, Miami, FL Fri Apr 5, 2013

I need to move as soon as yesterday, please if you know a studio, 1/1 let me know I'm interested. I have $1300 to move in

Thankd

Answers

2
Meg Sahdala’s answer
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Apr 5, 2013
As Yanoska said, it is extremely difficult unless you will go and get the efficiency. I had to turn down two clients with a budget of $700, I wasn't able to help them. Rentals are very expensive. If not the efficiency, try to get together with someone else and rent together. You will get much better deal, better and safer location etc.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Apr 5, 2013
$650.00 is a little tight...and having less than 3 months rent (first, last & security deposit) is not going to be a very easy task. You may have to consider finding an owner willing to accept those terms. Depending on the location, most 1/1 I have reviewed lately are $900.00 - $1,100.00 and they do want those 3 months.