i am relocating to moody afb and should be in Ga by the 16th of sept. im looking for a 3bd-2ba for around 800 to 1200 a month and will accept pets

Asked by nathan.gonzalez10, Valdosta, GA Mon Jul 22, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

2
Mike Hill, Agent, Valdosta, GA
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Nathan, with only rare exceptions, the most notice we get for an impending vacancy is 30-days, plus
we're in the middle of the most active rental season (selling, also) right now, which means anything vacant now is almost certainly going to be occupied by the middle of September.

My recommendation is that you spend the next couple of weeks studying rental lists to determine just how much monthly rent 'buys' how much rental house, instead of looking early for a specific house that may be gone, by the time you get here. (Unless you want to risk renting a house sight-unseen. I don't recommend that.)

You'll find info on our web-site http://(www.mikehillrealestate.com) about municipal boundaries, shopping, school districts and other local knowledge that might be useful to you. Also at the Chamber of Commerce web site. The larger property management firms, of which we're one, keep our rental lists somewhere on the net http://(www.mikehillrealestate.com).

When you're within 30-days of moving and have gained some local knowledge, start contacting us about specific houses that appear to fit your family's needs. In the price range you've specified, I thihk you'll find enough decent targets to rent.

AND FINALLY, welcome to Valdosta and MAFB. Unlike some communities, the relationship between Valdosta and MAFB is excellent. We (rental department) make every effort to help MAFB personnell find homes...especially since we manage a buncha houses for former MAFB people.

If you've got specific questions that I might be able to answer, email me or call me.

thanks,

Mike Hill
Mike Hill Real Estate
Valdosta, GA
229-560-7772
Marlene Bien…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Hi Nathan, you should contact a local Realtor to assist you with your search. They can best guide you where those listings are.