i am looking to move back into the east stroudsburg area but dont want to be in the pocono school district

Asked by Rich, Stroudsburg, PA Tue Apr 10, 2012

Answers

3
Laiana Biela’s answer
Laiana Biela, Agent, East Stroudsburg, PA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Hello Rich,
So East Stroudsburg is your wish! That's great. In that area you will be looking at east stroudsburg school district & stroudsburg school district. Pocono mountain school district would not apply there. If you would like to send me a email of your requirements. How many bedrooms, baths, do you have pets, & price range. I would be glad to put you on a auto email. You will recieve notice of homes that are in your criteria come in. Please do not put your email on here for privacy reasons. Hope you have a wonderful day and feel free to email or call me any time. Text is available after hours as well. Laiana @ Century 21 Unlimited lbielac21@yahoo.com or 570-977-1603
Web Reference:  http://yourpoconoagent.com
Tijuana Summ…, Agent, Stroudsburg, PA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
I'm a real estate agent in Stroudsburg as well as a long time resident and very familiar with the area. Please contact me so we can discuss further: Tijuana Summers @ Realty Executives 570.801.3644
Christa Jime…, , Pennsylvania
Tue Apr 10, 2012
It is my recommendation that you speak with a Real Estate Professional from that area. One person that I can suggest is Stephanie Richards-Lawrence 570-983-6591. She currently lives and does business in East Stroudsburg and is very familiar with this area. I hope this helps