i am looking for my niece in the Worthngington oh area. Is Hilliard close to that town?

Asked by Jill Forman, Cranston, RI Sat Aug 18, 2012

Answers

3
Amanda Miller, Home Seller, Hilliard, OH
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Jill,

Your niece is definitely looking in the right areas. Worthington has a great little downtown area known as Old Worthington with shops and restaurants. It has easy access to downtown, Polaris, parks and more. Best of luck on the search!

Amanda
Jeanette Fre…, , Hilliard, OH
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Hi Jill, Thanks to I-270 Hilliard is about 16 minutes from Worthington. Worthington and Hilliard are both wonderful places to own a home with great schools.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at:

Jeanette Browning-French
CENTURY 21 Capital Gold
614-216-7823
http://www.JeanetteFrench@wowway.com
JeanetteSellsColumbus.com
Juanita Dani…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Good Morning Jill: Thanks for your question, Hilliard is very close to Worthington, approximately a 15 minute drive, definitely under 20 minutes................easy access to highways and freeways.............makes this an easy drive for sure, call me if you have other questions or concerns.

thanks and blessings

Juanita Daniel
NEW DIRECTIONS REALTY, LLC
Owner/Agent
614-402-5212
Thanks Juanita, I am a agent in Rhode Island and looking for a place for my neice to rent. She is looking for a one bedroom trying to everything included. She lives in Worthington right now but has to be out the beginning of September. What is a cheap but safe area?
Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012