i am looking for a 3 month rental arounf fountainbleau, sweetwater area in miami, can you please let me know which are the apartments can i look for

Asked by jiteshbehani, 33126 Wed Jan 15, 2014

Answers

5
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Typically our MLS, system we realtors access to find properties for sale and rent only offers rentals based on a one year lease, specially on the areas you are soliciting. You will have to research short term rental sites or maybe something by owner willing to accommodate month to month. Always please beware of rental scams, do not wire money to anyone offering a rental that you have not personally met.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Just call me at 305 519-3199
Ruben Dubuc, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Good Morning Jiteshbehani,
I am Ruben Dubuc with Realty World Executive. I can definitely assist you with a short term rental, there are a few Private owners in Miami that offer month to month lease periods and only a few rental communities that offer short term 3 month lease periods. Usually the month to month or 3 month lease will run you between $1500 to $1,600 for a one bedroom or $1800-2,000 on a two bedroom unit, these rates may not include utilities which can run you an additional $200 to $300 per month.
I currently work with a colleague that has 1 bedroom and two-bedroom units in Coral Gables with furniture and utilities included anywhere between 1600 dollars to 1900 dollars per month.

Please let me know how many people are planning to move in, because I currently have a master suite renting for $ 700 a month in the heart of Kendall very close to the Turnpike.
please call or text me at 786 -333-1804. Please click on the link below to see photos of the master suite.
Ruben Dubuc, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Good Morning Jiteshbehani,

Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
It is hard to find short term rentals. One option is eurosuites in doral. Send me an email with more details regarding budget and bedrooms and I might be able to find other options.