MRS.CYNTHIA…, Renter in Rosenberg, TX

i am in okla,moving to rosenberg or new braunfels in the end of feb.any houses near terry high school? i dont know the streets yet

Asked by MRS.CYNTHIA RODRIGUEZ, Rosenberg, TX Sun Jan 13, 2013

Answers

3
Frank DE Leon, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Are you wanting to buy or lease? I office in Rosenberg and would love the opputunity to work for you. Well priced homres are selling quickly in the area. Feel free to email me with your expectations in a home and I will email you what's available at this time. Thanks,frank1ventas@yahoo.com.
WE ARE WANTING TO LEASE.WE NEED AT LEAST FOUR BDRM.AND WE DECIDED ON ROSENBERG:)
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013
Steve Johnson, Agent, Spring Branch, TX
Mon Jan 14, 2013
If you are considering moving to the New Braunfels area, shoot me an email to my email address with what size square footage minimum and how many bedrooms bathrooms and gararge and I can send you listing directly from the MLS system. You may also want to consider a little rural on New Braunfels for lower taxes. Lastly what price range max you want to stay under. Have a great week!

Here is the link to New Braunfels ISD and Comal ISD that has school boundaries and general information.

http://www.nbisd.org/default.aspx?name=dis.homepage

http://www.comalisd.org/

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Relocation Specialist
Fine Homes International
Prudential Don Johnson
18534 Fourty-Six Parkway Suite 1C
Spring Branch, TX 78070
Cell: (210) 325-1833
Bus: (830) 438-5540
Fax: (830) 438-6730
sjjohnson@gvtc.com

Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services:

Http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
Vanessa Mart…, Agent, Pearland, TX
Sun Jan 13, 2013
There are tons of homes available near terry high school--it really just depends on your price range, and what you're looking for. My parter and I specialize in relocations and would be glad to help. Talk to you soon... V
Web Reference:  Http://www.Vsellshouston.com