i am currently looking for a spacious four bedroom home located in philadelphia county

Asked by Markeda Cottle, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jan 4, 2013

owner must be willing to accept sec 8 voucher

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi Markeda,

There is one house that I know the owner will accept Sec 8. the address is 2326 N. 17th St. It is a beautifully renovated, huge, 4-5BR/2BA house with central air, new kitchen, new bathrooms.

Please take a ride by. If you are comfortable with the block, please contact me so we can arrange a showing for you. Have a Happy Healthy & Prosperous New Year.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
2 votes
Dmytro V. Bo…, Other Pro, Havertown, PA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
We have a couple great 4 bedrooms in popular areas.
3693 Stanton Ave; 3323 Krail st; - $1650/m
5209 Ridge Ave - $2,200

Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark - The Diamond Group-Real Estate Sales
Main Line Investors Group - Property Management
City Avenue Shopping Center
7708 City Ave., Suite 219
Philadelphia, PA 19151
Tel: 610-348-8389
Tel: 610-449-1919 x.223
Licensed In Pennsylvania

Dmytro V. Bova
Bova Property Group
0 votes
Michael Solo…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I have a 4br that will take sec 8,on the 2800 block of n 28th $950

0 votes
Jonathan Unr…, Agent, Lansdowne, PA
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Send me your email address and I will email you what 4 bedrooms rentals I have that accept section 8 vouchers. There is no fee to me for using my services.

Jon Unrath
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more