how realistic is to find an apartment-1/2 bed- for rent in UES-esms neighborhood where child can walk home safely-within a budget of 2800.?

Asked by Sangha Padhy, New York, NY Fri Oct 25, 2013

Answers

7
Tara M. McMa…, Agent, NY,
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Super easy. You can even get something in a doorman building for $2800, not a two bedroom.. but a super large one bedroom.

I see a bunch of other brokers answered this already, but if you haven't found anything you can shoot me an email. tara@hgrny.com

Best of luck!!
Nelson Leon, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Oct 25, 2013
I can help you find a good apartment in the Upper East Side that will meet your specific needs, objectives, budget and expectations. We have an extensive inventory in NYC and excellent relationship with landlords that will be willing to take your offer rather than keeping their apartments empty. I can help you find several apartment based on your criteria.

Please contact me by phone, text-message or e-mail and let me know what areas of the UES are you interested in and when do you need to move.

I am here to help you find your next home in a nice, convenient and safe neighborhood.

Looking forward to working with you!

Nelson Leon
Phone: 212-470-7460
E-mail: nleon@ardorny.com
Website: http://www.ardorny.com

Note: feel free to check our inventory on line in real time.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Feel free to email me, and I will tell you about a building on E 83 where my son has lived - he is moving out next month - the owners have their own management company, so there is no fee

it's a luxury doorman building...large upper floor 1 br runs 2900, but might be a bit less on a lower floor......living room is huge - wall can be installed to create a 2nd br

5 min walk to park
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Please call me for assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Robert Rose, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Hi, Sangha -

Actually the bulk of vacant apartments in New York is in the Upper East Size. I'm not sure where your child goes to school and him/her's route home. As a matter of fact the UES is a very safe area because there are always people on the street 24/7.

That being said we have a good selection of rentals 1 to 2 bedrooms from $1,700 to $3,000.

Please let me know when you would like to see some of them.

Bob Rose
Bond New York Properties
212-645-8800 x 302
Thanks, east side middle school.
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Tom Dawson, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Sangha, I can show you several apts in this price range on UES that could work for you. As a broker, we are forbidden by city, state and federal laws from commenting on specific safety features of an area. And even if I felt safe, that does not mean that you and your child will. So it's really a judgement call but a lot of info about the city can be found on the 311 website http://www1.nyc.gov/311/

The UES is a large area. Have you decided which part you want to be in? I would suggest you walk around the UES and see how you feel about the area in which your child would be walking.

FYI, 2 BRs at your price range will typically be smaller walk up buildings. Many of those apts have been recently renovated and are quite nice. There are a few one BRs in doorman type buildings around 2800.

So if I can be of any help to you, you can reach me on my cell at 310-951-8993.
Michelle Wei…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Oct 25, 2013
You may find a Jr. 4 that you can convert to 2 bedrooms which school is your child walking from?
east side
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013