how do I get in touch with the renting party for the property,I havent had a response from the emails.?

Asked by sharon.ballard, 27612 Mon Feb 17, 2014

Answers

2
Thomas Bohlm…, Agent, Rolesville, NC
Mon Feb 17, 2014
If the landlord does not respond, move on. Chances are the property has been rented.

Be careful, the Craig's list rental scams are popping up on trulia, zillow and other web sites.

Never send money always meet ppl in person at the rental agency or at the property. Bring a friend too.

If the rental price seems to good to be true it might not be real.

Rental rates in the Raleigh area are $300-$400 per bedroom is a very good gide. Some a little less some a little more. Several areas are in high demand that rental prices are $100-$150 more per bedroom.

There are many good rental agencies around. May I suggest that contacting a rental agency is a good option.

Best of luck
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 17, 2014
Where is the property listed? Is it a private party or a property management group. Email me the address and I'll see if I can research it for you. Use contact under my picture.
Tom is correct... If you found this property on especially Craigslist...BEWARE. My daughter was almost part of a scam where the "landlord" asked for her social security so he could "check her credit" before even letting her see the property. As soon as she said her Dad was a Realtor, he hung up on her. When I found out and tried calling about 3 hours later, the number had been disconnected.
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014